Carley is a beautiful doll who was knitted with love in the Waldorf tradition, using only natural materials.
Her features are simplistic and winsome, encouraging thoughtful, open-ended play.
Carley is sold separately from her friend, the yellow duck, shown in the photos. The duck can be purchased as well. (Pricing for each shown below.)
To purchase, contact Sharon at email@example.com or on Instagram – @rennwoodfarm.
- $80 Plus Shipping
- Approximately 10 inches tall.
- Knitted with pure wool yarn.
- Body is knitted with two strands of yarn for extra firmness and durability.
- Stuffed with sweet-smelling pure wool from a small Minnesota farm.
- Head is molded and shaped in the Waldorf tradition, using an inner form and needle felting to emphasize features.
- Skin is Öko-Tex certified jersey-knit cotton, soft and gentle to the touch.
- Face is embroidered simplistically with cotton embroidery thread.
- Rosy cheeks are created with natural bees wax crayons and will need to be retouched over time.
- Knitted hat is non-removable.
- Skirt IS removable.
- $40 Plus Shipping
- Approximately 6 inches tall.
- Knitted with super-soft Merino wool yarn.
- Stuffed with pure, sweet-smelling wool from a small Minnesota farm.
- Face details embroidered with wool yarn.